Home / Shop / Saddle Chairs / Salli
Salli SwingFit Saddle Seat
- Customer Reviews (0)
The ergonomic, dynamic seat of Salli SwingFit adapts to your movements.
The swing mechanism of Salli SwingFit enables the seat to be tilted into every direction without a separate adjustment lever. Thus you can exercise while sitting, which adds to the mobility and metabolism of the lower back, and activates the whole body.
- Two-part active seat
- Seat width adjustment
- Leather, artificial leather or ESD fabric/artificial leather, see color chart
- Hand controlled height adjustment with gas spring
- Gas spring and base metallic or black, check the correct length
- Maximum load 264 lbs
- Weight 25 lbs
- Warranty 10 years
The SMALL swingfit seat comes with a seat that is 1.5 inches narrower than the regular sized seat.
These accessories can be attached to Salli SwingFit:
- Heavy duty 3mm steel seat plate covered with high quality contouring foam.
- Adjustable center gap and seat width for a custom fit.
- Forward – backward seat tilt for comfort.
- Commercial-quality upholstery meets California TB 117 or TB 133 flammability standards.
- Made-to-order in premium leathers, synthetic suede, polyester, or surgical vinyl upholstery. ESD leather and ESD fabric available by special order.
- Large 65mm casters for easy maneuverability on carpet or hard floors. Optional deep pile, braking, locking, cleanable (barber) and industrial casters also available. Learn more about casters.
- Manufactured in Finland and USA.
- 32 pounds.
- Salli Saddle Chair Comparison Chart (Compare different Salli models.)