Home / Shop / Saddle Chairs / Salli
Salli Classic Saddle Seat
- Customer Reviews (0)
The designer of the Salli recommends that men use a split-seat Salli model (Salli Twin or Salli MultiAdjuster) rather than the one-piece Salli Classic seat. He also believes that men should never sit for a period of time on any seat without an opening for the genitals. This would exclude all conventional seating.
Fits most adults and children. This revolutionary seat design gently supports you in the best sitting position possible to relieve and prevent back pain, while giving you complete mobility for seated work.
More anatomically contoured than other saddle seats. Deeply sculpted front pommel and rear cantel stabilize your pelvis in an upright orientation for healthy spinal posture. Your natural spine curve is maintained, even when you lean forward, and the pain or fatigue associated with muscular tension is dramatically reduced.
Salli Saddle Seat Fabrics & Colors
See Salli Colors for your upholstery selections.
- A1 – Only few of the leather’s natural structure marks are clearly visible, because the leather has been made smooth and even during the manufacturing process. As a result, the leather is tough, durable and easy to clean.
- A2 – A combination between natural look, comfort and durability. The natural surface marks are partly visible and the leather is still resistant to wear and tear.
- ESD (antistatic)
- ESD artificial leather
For critical color matching please Contact Us for a free fabric swatch, as computer color displays are notoriously inaccurate.
- Top-quality upholstery meets California TB 117 flammability standards. Available in premium leather. synthetic suede and surgical vinyl. ESD leather and ESD fabric available by special order.
- Heavy duty 3mm steel seat plate covered with high quality contouring foam.
- Large 65mm casters for easy maneuverability on carpet or hard floors. Optional deep pile, braking, locking, cleanable (barber) and industrial casters also available.
- Manufactured in Finland and USA.
- 27 pounds.