Snoreless Tape for USA shipment only (FREE S&H!)
- Customer Reviews (0)
For USA shipment only! For non USA shipments please order NON USA Shipment Tape
- Mouth tape is used to reduce or eliminate mouth breathing or snoring during sleep.
- Package consists of 25 sheets of hypoallergenic tape.
- Each sheet is 6″ x 4″ and can be easily cut to size or shape desired.
Instructions for Mouth Tape
The sheets in this package are hypoallergenic and of surgical quality. They have the following features, which make them a useful item for helping to reduce hyperventilation at night:
- Good adhesion
- Moisture resistant so even if you get wet lips it will still stick
- Air does not flow easily through it but it does ‘breathe’
The instructions for use are as follows:
- Cut or tear the strips into appropriate sized pieces for you. The backstrip cuts allow for easy tearing. Always use while sleeping unless you are sick to your stomach and vomiting, are taking sleeping pills or drank excessive alcohol.
- Fold a tab on one or both ends for easy removal. Put sticky to sticky about ¼ inch.
- Because of the high quality of this product, the tackiness increases after application. To reduce this effect, apply the tape to the back of your hand or forearm several times (start with 5 or 6 times and go up or down from there) before applying it to your mouth. Place it either vertically, diagonally, or horizontally as desired.
- Pull gently to remove. Do not rip off quickly. Wash face in warm water to remove completely.
- Discontinue use if reaction occurs. Do not use if unable to remove it by yourself.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE and keep supply nearby any place that you typically fall asleep such as your bed, recliner, sofa, in the passenger seat of a car, etc.
All parties involved in the manufacture and distribution of this product assume no liability for its use.